You might have noticed the last few days that the Lotus Nursing website has just been updated to a stunning new Responsive Design. Responsive design allows our site to detect the screen size it's being pulled up on, and automatically adjust to best fit that screen size. This ensures that site visitors are getting the best user experience possible, regardless of whether they are viewing the site on PC, tablet or mobile. We would like to say a special thanks to the crew at WebsiteWise for their efforts in crafting such a stunning website for our clients.
We have added more information and features for your convenience:
- Responsive Design to view the site anywhere, any time from your Smartphone or tablet.
- Detailed information about the nursing and companionship care services we offer.
- Detailed FAQs to assist with any questions you may have regarding our nursing & carer services.
- Blog where we will post regular company news and industry trends.
- RSS Blog feed to subscribe to receive email notification of when we post a new item. Just click on the logo beside the Blog title at the top of this page to subscribe.
- Industry links to relevant industry partners.
- Career web forms to apply for nursing or carer positions and upload CV.
- Easy subscription to our Newsletter to receive upcoming news via email.
- Testimonials to read what our clients have to say about our nursing and carer services.
Please check back often as we add site updates. Leave a comment, or get in touch, we would love to hear your feedback.