Salary Range: Above Award
Posted on: 11-May-2018
We are seeking compassionate carers to join our committed team. Lotus values dedicated professional carers on our team who are passionate about helping improve the quality of life of our clients.
- A registered, fully comprehensively insured roadworthy vehicle.
- A current police check or be willing to obtain a police check.
- Experience in HACC, Aged/ Disability in personal or professional practice.
- May require a working with children check where working with children is required.
The Carer role may include:
- Companionship Care
- Transport to appointments
- Light housework, vacuum, dust, etc
- Cleaning benches, sinks, toilets
- Other cleaning duties as required
- Meal preparation
- Empty bins
Day to day work may include:
- Travel anywhere within the Melbourne metro area, subject to your requirements
- Shifts ranging from 1-3 hours or overnight stays as negotiated
We appreciate the quality of our services are framed by the staff who provide support. We are passionate about care for people and actively encourage our staff to grow and develop by investing in our team through a comprehensive induction and training program and the provision of above award wages.
Are you interested? Contact Lotus Nursing for further information on 1300 156 887 or fill in the form below and send us your resume.